On the operations team at Cresta, you will be responsible for the behind-the-scenes work that keeps the company going, and its employees happy. We are seeking an administrative assistant to tackle a variety of internal and outward facing tasks, including support for the CEO.
Cresta is an early-stage enterprise AI startup with the mission of ending repetitive work, and transforming all sales agents into experts on the first day on the job. We enable large human workforces to operate like autonomous, intelligent fleets - when one human makes a mistake, everyone learns from it, and when one human achieves success, everyone improves.
Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, our team is composed of Stanford PhDs and top engineers and leaders from Google, Facebook, and other tech companies. Even as an early-stage startup, multiple Fortune 500 companies see the value of Cresta to enhance their workforce productivity with AI.
What You'll Do:
- Scheduling and assistance for recruiting and the CEO
- Team event scheduling and planning
- Office Logistics: ordering food/snacks, setting up for events, etc.
- Helping prepare for internal and external meetings
- Flight booking
- HR support
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience during interviews
- Providing general administrative support
- Maintaining the office
What We Look For:
- 2+ years of working experience
- High-level attention to detail in interactions with candidates, and guests
- High-energy and ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- A creative and intuitive approach to problem solving